Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

Looking to buy

Started by mrdeath5493, January 18, 2012, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeath5493

Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of these second hand.  The model number is listed as WS-1500C, but it looks the same.  I can't find anything on your site about a 1500C, only the WS-1500ES.

admin

The WS-1500C was discontinued. The WS-1500ES is the new model.

"This is a 5th generation of our WS series plug-n-play controller. Compared to WS-1500C, WS-1500ES has improved heat handling capability and a more durable sensor. We also added several new features. A high limit alarm is added to warn users if the temperature is out of control. An open loop alarm is added to warn users if the sensor is not put into the control loop. On/off control and cooling control function are added for other applications such as freezer temperature control."

Quote from: "mrdeath5493"Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of these second hand.  The model number is listed as WS-1500C, but it looks the same.  I can't find anything on your site about a 1500C, only the WS-1500ES.

mrdeath5493

Ok.  Thanks for the info.  Glad to know the difference before I buy.  This looks like a pretty handy piece of equipment.  I plan on using it for sous vide, but it did strike me as a pretty nifty controller for a DIY hot tub as well. I think your technology would easily apply; you should consider a kit if their is a market.  Just a thought