Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

Need Kit-BIAB help. panel worked well for me for years but now not working

Started by wishingiwasfishing, March 17, 2024, 07:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wishingiwasfishing

Hello,

I had bought a Brew In a Bag System Kit ( 240V AC, 30 Amp, 7200 Watt) (KIT-BIAB)
Probe Model # - PT100-L601/2NPT back in 08/2016.  I got my system running and working in early 2017.  The panel has worked well for me for many years.  I hadn't been brewing since late in 2019.  I have sold the brewing system and we are having some troubles with the panel.  Now some of it may be that I don't remember the exact intricacies of the PID, but we may need some help trouble shooting the panel as well.

The PID appears to be set correctly (I think).  It shows the A-M PID light on and the OUT (PID) light is on if set to temperature or cycles on and off if set to percentage M mode.  But the element light is not lighting AND the heating element is not heating.  He has not opened the panel up yet, but when he throws the heater element switch ON you can hear the contactor. 

Please, any help you can give is greatly appreciated!  This electric brewing panel has always served me well and I would hope it will serve the next owner well into the future.

Thanks,
  Dan

daasol95

Hi,

In your situation, it is hard to figure out what the problem is with this information.

For better communication, can you please contact our text support number? You can simply text to 404-926-6098

I can help you from there.

Best,
Daasol