Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

Application Updates (Aubersmart)

Started by blfinche, June 21, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blfinche

I'm really happy that I can program the smoker from my phone, but will there be regular updates to the application.  As a 1.0 version, it is great, but I would like to see some features added.  Is there a roadmap of what is coming?  Some things I would like to see:

1. Stop/Start the cook
2. Long names for cooking profiles
3. Off Line Mode (Edit cook profiles and update when connected)

Thanks for a great product.

Bobby

Kkane

Thanks for your suggestions and support. We are updated the Aubersmart app regularly. I assume the you controller you have is WSD-1500H-W. I have some questions:

1. Can you please give me an example for this remote start/stop the cooking program? Currently, if you want to delay power on the controller, you can set a low temperature step at the the very first step.

2. Do you mean the recipe in the controller? We can add a nick name feature to the App, so you can add your nickname for different recipes. But it only works on the app, not the controller.

deltawhiskey

2. Do you mean the recipe in the controller? We can add a nick name feature to the App, so you can add your nickname for different recipes. But it only works on the app, not the controller.

A nickname for recipes would definitely be an improvement, but i see this was requested more than 6 months ago.