Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

N0 pv or sv temp display in panel view for 5352 software

Started by Apples, September 22, 2023, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apples

The software has been working fine for about 2 years. Controller is working fine. Today when I plugged in the usb from the 5352 controller it initially showed pv and sv temps. When I clicked on monitor it started reading timeout in pv. I went to settings to change comm parameters and it said it would stop metering and monitoring. When I click on okay the program freezes and I have to force it to close.

I checked wiring at the usb and controller ends and found no wires broken or disconnected.  I shut down and restarted the computer. Software version is 2020 8.9.9.4.

Apples

I uninstalled the program and read the install readme file which suggested deleting all COM lines in device manager. On reinstall the program worked and I was able to access comm parameters to select the correct com port. Working fine now.

Kkane

It is better to plug-in the USB adapter to the same USB port when you first setup. Otherwise it may be assigned to the different COM port which will cause some issues. Thus, you need to manually change the COM port settings in the software. 

If not work, your trick also works: uninstall the software then install again and make sure only one COM port is enabled (Auber adapter).