Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

A/M=Flashing; Out = on; PV approaches SV

Started by bigmaq, December 17, 2022, 01:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmaq

On my 2352P, when I start (RUN), the A/M continues flashing, the Out = ON, and the PV rises  towards the SV.  Why won't the A/M go to solid light?

Here is my program:
C01=1550, T01=3
C02=1550, T02=7
C03=1550, T03=-121
Safety Start = On

Also, at about 1530F, the OUT starts cycling on/off and won't quite reach 1550.  Is that a function of my oven (heat leak) or do I need to tweak the program?

Kkane

As stated in section 4.1, page 2 of its manual, A-M indicator shows the program running status. A-M solid ON means the program is running. A-M blinking means the program is on hold.

As your mentioned, you turned on the safety start feature. By your program, if your PV is away from your SV (out of the safety range) the program will automatically hold and A-M indicator will be blinking. If your PV is below 1550 - Hy-2 + Hy, it is out of the lower boundary of safety range so your program will be on hold. I'm not sure how you set Hy and Hy-2. Please check if "1550 - Hy-2 + Hy" is larger than 1530.

For safety start and safety range, please see page 7 of its manual.

If you think your PID takes too long to reach 1550, you can auto-tune at 1550 and see how it works.

bigmaq

TY that actually makes sense now when reading your response and the page 7 of the manual.