Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

Auto tune not progessing

Started by barbiera, July 04, 2021, 02:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbiera

Hi,
I have a WS-1200GPH for my electric Bradley Smoker which was working without any issues.  It was doing exactly what the smart Auberin engineers designed it to do.  I just replace my Bradely with a Smokin' Tex 1400 electric smoker.  When using this WITHOUT the 1200 GPH smoker can get the Smokin' Tex up to 225-250F without any problems.  This temperature is confirmed by 2 different calibrated digital thermometers.  When I plug the Tex into the back of the 1200GPH (confirming not being plugged into the smoke generator plug)  the temperature will not go hotter than 205F.

I have tried to run the Auto – Tune and after 9 hrs running AT temp read 205 and nothing more.  It doesn't seem to be progressing in the AT process.

Any advice on how to get the 1200 GPH to work accurately for the Smokin' Tex?t.

Kkane

When you did the test and the controller shows 205, do you think this 205 reading is accurate? If yes, your temperature sensors are good.

Does you smoker come with a digital control panel or analog panel? If it has a analog panel, it is compatible with our controller. Otherwise you need to find a way to bypass its control panel.

For your case, please factory reset your controller at first. Then plug in a small load like a table lamp to the heater output on the controller. Turn on the controller, change set temperature to a large number, make sure your front OUT light is solid ON, then check if your lamp is ON. Then change your set temperature to a very low number (like 0), make sure your front OUT light is OFF, then check if your lamp is OFF. If yes, your controller is hardwarely good.

Then try this controller with your smokin tex smoker. Change your smoker's heat level dial to the maximum level.