Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

EzBoil with no output

Started by brewola, August 30, 2020, 05:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brewola

I use a DSPR-120 to regulate my brewing kettle.
After my summer holiday I was going to brew some batches, but the EzBoil had no output to the SSR.

The display is normal, shows temperature, and the 'OUT' led lights up. I can change between mash mode and boil mode as normal.
When i use a multimeter on the SSR output (6&7) there is no voltage.

Someone who had the same problem?

Kkane

Please double check the OUT light on the front of the controller. If green OUT is solid ON but still no DC voltage on the back of the controller (terminla 6 & 7), this controller is bad. You can contact Auber customer support for help.

brewola

The green OUT is steady.
I tried to contact Auber from their website a couple of months ago, but got no answer.

Kkane

I saw you forum account is registered under a customized domain email. Maybe your email from that domain has been filtered as spam. If you still haven't received a reply from Auber, you can try to resend the message by a popular public email account, like gmail, yahoo, etc.

brewola

Quote from: Kkane on September 08, 2020, 02:28:27 PMyou can try to resend the message by a popular public email account, like gmail, yahoo, etc.

Thank you, I tried that an got a response.
The answer I got is to order a new one.
I don't live in the US, and the shipping costs would be to high to send the faulty one for repair, so it really didn't help me much,
Do you know what can cause these regulators to fail? I'm used to replace components on a PCB board.

Kkane

Unfortunately, I don't have experience for this issue.