Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

DSPR310D won't enter boil mode?

Started by Laminarman, March 23, 2019, 03:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laminarman

Finished my BrewBuddyII controller and now testing some things.  I have read the instructions about 4,000 times but no matter what I do, I cannot seem to enter boil mode.  It always has the third light from top (MASH) light lit, the flashing bottom panel flashes P-1 and then a default temp of 122.  I can manually rotate it up to 212 and it will boil, but then times according to the settings in the mash program.  I have tried every configuration in the boil menu, tried turning it off, on, everything.  I'm wondering if I'm missing something simple, but I never get the P50 for 50% power as stated, and can't ramp it up, it only changes the temperature set. Any help is appreciated.

Kkane

EZboil has two layer of menus. Push down the knob once, and you will enter first layer of menu. You will see RST on the top. Rotate the knob and you will see Mode on the top, Mash/Boil on the bottom. Push down the knob again and you will change to the different mode.

If you push down and hold the knob for about 3s, you will enter second layer of menu: for parameters. In this menu, you will see Goto on the top, then Mash/Boil/Prog etc on the bottom, depending on the model of your EZboil. You can only change parameters in this menu, and you cannot switch between different mode there.

Laminarman

I just tried it out after calling Auber today.  My mistake, I was always entering the second layer of menus.  Don't know how I missed this. Sorry to waste everyone's time! Thank you.