Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

Poll for additional color options of SYL-1812RA (Gauge with analog output)

Started by Kkane, October 10, 2018, 03:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What LED color option you prefer for SYL-1812RA? (Login Required)

Red LED (default) is good for me
0 (0%)
I prefer blue LED
1 (50%)
I prefer white LED
1 (50%)
I prefer green LED
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 01, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Kkane

Greeting.

Recently, more and more customers are requesting different color options for SYL-1812RA gauge. Right now the only LED color option for this gauge is red. To introduce other color options, at least 100 votes/requests (for one color) need to be committed. This poll will be closed by Nov 1st.

(Vote section is on the top.)

SOERJ

I am new to this forum and your product line.  We are selecting the 1812RA as a simple modular architecture for on-board telemetry of a prototype.  The analog output for logging is a key feature.  It would be useful for our driver to monitor readings that have color-coded displays.  Wishing for a perfect world, then our vote is for all colors, or some means of altering the color.  If the white LED has several peak wavelengths, then we could use white with color filters over the bezels to provide modular coding.  Thank you.

Kkane

Thanks for your reply. Truly, you can apply different color filters over the LED screen, to change the color, but it will reduce the brightness, so it may not look good in some cases.