Updates:

Click here to visit our store! https://www.auberins.com

SYL-2615

Started by malc001, June 02, 2017, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malc001

Am over the moon with my SLY-2615 which Im currently running on a WSM 14.5, fantastic fire control and easy to use (once I found the manual).
I know this is a new product but here are two recommendations to consider for the app (Im using the Android version)

1. Widget for displaying the key info - its a pain to have to go back into the full app each time. Even better would be if this information could be shown in a widget or even in the top bar (where you get email alerts etc)
2. Alarms - this is a disappointment, I expected​ the alarm to be linked to my phone and not just sound from the controller.

Hopefully both of these can be considered in the future, more than happy to discuss further or help with testing. You have a fantastic product, just needs a few small enhancements

Cheers

Kkane

Thanks for your suggestions. I will pass your requests to our App team.

dblnickels

Also am looking for this on iphone.
Great product, but missing this key app feature.

dblnickels

Sorry to be unclear, I was speaking to the need for in app alarm.  The alarm on the  2615 device itself is not
useful to me.

Kkane

Quote from: "dblnickels"Sorry to be unclear, I was speaking to the need for in app alarm.  The alarm on the  2615 device itself is not
useful to me.

By the app updates in August, In-app audio alarm feature is already enabled, and Aubersmart App must be running at front (for both Android and iOS). When alarm in the controller is triggered, the In-app alarm of Aubersmart will be triggered at same time. We are currently working on the system level notification feature.

dblnickels

Sweet. I will mess around with it more.
I saw no mention in the supplemental manual, but I speed read it :roll:
Thanks for the reply and not putting flames on the controller!  :lol:

Coco

Yes, totally agree it is must have for iPhone

dblnickels

It does work with the app in the open in first position.
Am looking forward to the alarm being able to call up the app from the backround.
Cool product with lots of features for mid level money!